|Life Coaching, Tutoring and Guidance
Personal, Family, Marital and Relationship Assistance
|Life Guide - Facilitator - Lecturer, Counselor, Chaplain, Psyche-therapist, Priest Klaas Tuinman
Follow-up and Support Counseling to Seminars & Workshops
"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle
will not be shortened. Happiness (love) never decreases by being shared." ~Buddha
|Dawn Cove Abbey is head-quartered in Ontario, Canada
The Workshops/Seminars are available anywhere
Counseling is available anywhere with Distance Tele-counseling & Video Conferencing
- Abuse Issues: overcome the
effects of abusive, dysfunctional
- Overcome the effects of addictions
- Managing Anxiety & Mood Disorder
- Intimacy issues
- Self-Worth (Self-Esteem issues)
- Resolving Couples, and Relationship
- Assertiveness enhancement
- Separation & Divorce Recovery
- Spiritual Issues - heal past
wounds through spiritual coaching -
Family & Marital Counseling
Personal - Couples - Relationship
- Overcome the effects of growing up in a
dysfunctional family (Adult Children)
- Personal Issues
- Learn new constructive life skills for a
happier, successful and functional life
Strategies that Work
- Conflict Resolution: Resolve conflict in a
way that leads to deeper intimacy.
- Affair Recovery: Survive infidelity,
rebuild trust and strengthen the foundation
of your relationship.
- Communication Issues: Strengthen
communication to increase mutual
understanding and harmony.
- Blended Family Issues: Build harmony
and healthy, realistic expectations in
- Abuse Issues
- Separation & Divorce Recovery – also
- Defining Mutual Goals
- Dealing more effectively with Parent & In-
- Understand and value the different needs
of men and women.
- Enhance the joy and passion of sexual
- Identify and replace mis-beliefs and
negative thinking that contribute to
personal and relational stress.
- Establish healthy boundaries.
- Overcome & deal with the effects of
- Heal past individual wounds that
- Resolve parent-child conflicts and increase
your child’s desire to co-operate.
- Successfully manage the challenges of
the Teen years.
- Create or restore healthy family
relationships among family members of
COUNSELLING / Coaching (getting your
relationship back on track)
This type of counseling/coaching/counselling
will strengthen your relationship.
Sessions are tailor-made and you choose the
focus you want, such as:
- Communicating About Problems Openly
- Practicing Win-Win Communication
- Defining Mutual Life Goals
- Rediscovering Romance & Love
- Appreciating Personal Differences
- Developing Unity and Respect
- Overcoming Relational Boredom
- Learning How to Meet Your Partner's
PRE-MARRIAGE & RE-MARRIAGE Counseling -
Coaching - Counselling
counseling/coaching/counselling allows two
individuals explore the nature of their
Topics that are looked at may include:
- Individual Expectations
- Effective Communication Styles
- Personality Appreciation
- Beliefs about Roles, Sex, Money,
Religion, and Parenting.
Pre-marriage counselling/counseling can
provide couples with the skills, information,
and self-help tools to help create a solid
foundation for their relationship.
SEPARATION / DIVORCE
COUNSELLING - COACHING -
COUNSELING - THERAPY
When a relationship ends in separation or
feelings of loneliness, anger, loss and
disappointment are often produced.
Research has shown that having a strong
social support can prove invaluable; as can
talking things out with a caring professional.
Counselling - Coaching - Counseling can help
deal with the emotional and practical issues
Research has shown that working with a coach, counsellor, guide, or mentor can
assist individuals, couples and families with the insights & tools to aid them in
building strong, committed & fulfilling relationships for the long-term.
Relationship conflicts should always be taken seriously as they can have disastrous
consequences if left unchecked.
|If you are ready to make the change / transition to begin your healing journey, help is here.
Please call, write or email without obligation (and strictly confidential)
To contact me, please see Contact-me
There is no Obligation, and all is strictly confidential
|Dawn Cove Abbey
Roadside Assistance For Your Journey Through Life
- Dedicated to helping people return (and maintain) sanity and decency to life -
From the eBook: "One! The Journey hOMe", by Klaas Tuinman © 2007-2017
Questions and comments welcomed.
|For other services Dawn Cove
click/tap this icon >